Woodly Art - Vintage Vancouver Island Map Micro Live Edge
Made from locally salvaged logs on Vancouver Island & cut-offs from our live edge line, these mini masterpieces are packed with liveliness & compact in size.
These micro live edge pieces can enhance and add warmth to any wall or shelf at home, office, studio and more.
- Image shown is only a representation; as each piece is unique & will be slightly different
- Sizes vary but are approximately 5” Width by 5” Height (approx. 0.75" in depth) – with one side of live edge
- Printed on live edge
- Each piece has been aired dried for at least 6 months & then kiln dried
- Clear stain is sprayed all around each piece to help keep moisture out & prevent warping on the wood
- All our pieces are made for indoor use only
- Comes ready to hang or self-standing
- Made on Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- This product can not be shipped outside of Canada
Lastly, but most importantly, they are all individually done (hand-picked) and one-of-a-kind as each piece will have its own natural wood grain & blemishes that adds to its unique charm.