Hibiscus + Pomegranate Antioxidant Face Mask
This deep red superfood face mask will help defend against free radicals caused by sun damage or natural aging. Packed with natural antioxidants, this blend of pomegranate, hibiscus, acerola cherry, tomato, and acai berries will help reduce the harmful effects of free radicals.
Sit back and relax as the natural antioxidants, such as vitamin A, C, lycopene, and anthocyanins, help promote your best skin. The anti-inflammatory and soothing action from rose petal and colloidal oatmeal help ensure this mask is gentle on your skin. This food mask will leave your skin feeling toned, fresh, and balanced. Perfect for all skin types.
Colloidal Oat, Organic Pomegranate, Coconut Oil, Organic Hibiscus Flower, Organic Rose Petal, Organic Acai Berry, Organic Tomato, Organic Acerola Cherry
• Organic Pomegranate: a ruby red fruit that is rich in antioxidants. The Vitamin C found in this fruit is known to help protect against UV damage and promote collagen regeneration. The acidity of the ingredient aids with pH balance and provide acne combating effects.
• Organic Hibiscus Flower: This plant is sometimes referred to as the "botox plant", boasting natural antioxidant acids and anthocyanides to help combat aging and sun damage.
• Acerola Cherry: Packed with Vitamin C, this tropical superfruit helps reduce facial wrinkles and treat blemishes.
• Organic Rose Petal: This fragrant flower, with its anti-inflammatory qualities, helps soothe redness of irritated skin.
• Colloidal Oats: this soothing ingredient has been used for centuries to cleanse, moisturize, and protect our skin. Rich in natural starches and fibres, colloidal oats help the skin retain moisture and provide irritation relief. We use this ingredient as a base for all of our food masks.
How to Use:
Mix 1 teaspoon of powder with around 1 teaspoon of water, continue adding until a desired creamy consistency is reached. SCHMEAR a thin layer on your face, and allow to dry for around 10 minutes. The mask will have a slightly tingly and tightening sensation. When the mask is just about dry, wash off with warm water, and follow-up with your favorite toner and moisturizer.
We do not use any synthetic fragrances in our products. The floral and ripe fruit scents are from the rose and superfruit ingredients in this mask.
We recommend using the face mask around 2 to 3 times per week. Try mixing the powder with yogurt, honey, or tea for extra nourishing benefits.