Essentials by Nature - Mustard Seed Soak
Our Mustard Bath Soak contains warm, soothing botanicals such as ginger, lavender, cinnamon, and rosemary with organic dried mustard to cleanse the body and relieve aches and pains.
The blend of essential oils, sea salt and mustard are stimulating to the senses; invigorate your body and mind to fuel up for the day ahead.
- Mustard bath soaks are a wonderful, traditional remedy that have been used for centuries to treat typical winter troubles.
- This aromatic blend of botanicals, salts and essential oils will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
How to Use:
- Dissolve 1-2 tbsp in a warm tub, and enjoy!
- Soak for 20-30 minutes for maximum benefit.
- For external use only.
- Not to be used during pregnancy, nursing or if under the care of a health care professional.
- Not to be used by children under 12.
Formulated with the finest ingredients with a special blend of botanicals, essential oils and fragrant herbs, such as: Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Brassica Rapa Seed Extract (Mustard Seed), Sodium Bicarbonate, Zingiber Officinale Root (Ginger Root) Powder, Cinnamomum Burmanni (Cinnamon) Powder, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Herb Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil