Aloe Vera + Blue Pea Balancing Toner
This 100% plant and food-based toner is free from alcohols, synthetic fragrances and colours.
A balancing toner that naturally refreshes and hydrates your skin. This antioxidant-rich blend of blue pea flower tea, aloe vera, cucumber, and witch hazel helps to balance pH levels, refine pores, and brighten your skin. With subtle citrus tones of ylang ylang and bergamot, this toner will soothe and nourish for healthy-looking skin.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Organic Butterfly Pea Flower Tea, Organic Cucumber Hydrosol, Organic Witch Hazel Hydrosol, Organic Dandelion Hydrosol, Organic Flaxseed Glycerin, Radish Root Ferment, Bergamot Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: this soothing ingredient has been used for centuries to help treat burns and infections. This lightweight ingredient is naturally rich in salicylic acid, which helps with clarifying complexion and calming sensitive skin.
• Butterfly Pea Flower Tea: this deep blue herbal tea, originating from Southeast Asia, changes color based on pH levels. The high level of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, help with stimulating skin elasticity and reduce inflammation.
• Cucumber Hydrosol: naturally consisting of 95% in water content, this green fruit is rich in Vitamin C and K which helps with soothing, balancing, and refreshing the skin.
• Witch Hazel Hydrosol: a natural astringent that is widely used to treat acne, eczema, and psoriasis. This ingredient helps with toning the skin and reducing the appearance of pores. The witch hazel found in our toner is 100% pure distilled witch hazel, making our toner alcohol-free.
• Dandelion Hydrosol: this yellow flower that is commonly found in our own backyard has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties.
• Italian Bergamot (bergapten-free) + Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: to promote balance, improve mood and soothe
How to Use:
Use daily after cleansing to prepare for your moisturizer. Shake well, then spritz 3-4 times directly onto skin or cotton pad. Gently pat into skin. Toner can also be used as a refreshing facial mist throughout the day.